Complete Physical Exams for Well-Patient and Routine Visits
Preparing for your appointment
It is important to bring your:
- Photo Identification card
- Insurance card
- Daily monitoring log if you use one (blood pressure/heart rate log, diet log, activity log, blood sugar log)
- A list of health goals and concerns to discuss with the provider
- Family and personal medical history
- List of medications you are taking
- List of your current and past providers
Reminders for your visit:
- Please arrive early to your physician as you may need to complete forms.
- Inform our office of any specific accommodations you require.
- Verify with the office if you are needing to be fasting for any lab tests
- During your visit, feel free to ask questions you have about your health. Don’t be afraid to ask your doctor or nurse to repeat something or allow you time to write it down.
Our track record is very good, and many immigration attorneys refer their clients to us for the immigration physicals.
Our Promise: High quality and compassionate care at an affordable price.
Family Medicine is a speciality of medicine dedicated to the entire family