Healthy Futures providers can care for most of your healthcare needs.
We care for all age groups and will customize your care for every stage of life. As primary care providers we are your first stop on your journey to a healthier You.
We are experienced clinicians who treat a large range of concerns in our office and if needed can help get you to high quality specialty care. Routine visits with a primary care provider are an important part of taking care of your health. Our providers can help you prevent illness, and provide treatment plans for any issues you may have.
You can come see us in the clinic or schedule a convenient “telehealth “visit with your physician through your phone or computer.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Annual wellness exams
- Screening for cervical, breast, colon cancer
- Counseling on diet and exercise
- Screening cholesterol, STI, and diabetes
- Chronic disease management
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Heart disease
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Thyroid conditions
- Autoimmune conditions
- Acute illness
- Common Colds
- Ear infections
- Minor Injuries/lacerations/burns
- Sore throat
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Mental Health
- Adolescent medicine
- Family Planning / Birth Control
- Depo Provera
- Birth control pills, patches, rings
- Women’s healthcare
- Miscarriage management
- Referrals to specialists