Complete Physical Exams for Well-Patient and Routine Visits
A vasectomy is a simple male sterilization surgery done in our office. The small tubes in the scrotum that carry sperm are cut or blocked off, so sperm can’t leave your body and cause pregnancy. The procedure is very quick, and you can go home the same day. It’s extremely effective at preventing pregnancy (99% effective).
We use a technique called “No Scalpel Vasectomy”. A vasectomy is an effective birth control choice for men who are certain they don’t want to father a child in the future. It is a safe and fast outpatient procedure that removes a small 1cm portion of the vas deferens tube and seals it to prevent sperm from leaving the testicle. Vasectomy has a low risk of problems and is done with local anesthesia and a relaxing medication. You will require two visits in our clinic, an initial consult visit and the procedure visit.
Before getting a vasectomy, you need to be certain you don’t want to father a child in the future. Although vasectomy reversals are possible, they should be considered a permanent form of male birth control.
Benefits of a vasectomy:
- Nearly 100 percent effective in preventing pregnancy.
- Outpatient surgery with a low risk of complications or side effects.
- The cost of a vasectomy is far less than the cost of female sterilization (tubal ligation) or the long-term cost of birth control medications for women.
- Can mean more spontaneous sex, without having to worry about putting on a condom or taking medications to prevent pregnancy.
- Does not affect your sex drive, ejaculation, or sexual functioning
Please call us to set up an evaluation appointment today.
Our track record is very good, and many immigration attorneys refer their clients to us for the immigration physicals.
Our Promise: High quality and compassionate care at an affordable price.
Family Medicine is a speciality of medicine dedicated to the entire family